Image of JFSB

Welcome to the BYU Humanities College faculty funding website. From here you can apply for leaves, research support, and equipment. (For conference travel requests, please see your department.)

Image of someone is leaving


Apply for your professional, parental, or personal leave.

Image of cash

Research (College funded)

Request college funds (wages, supplies, or travel) for your research project

Image of a laptop


Request funding for your equipment.